Imagine what it would be like to live in a spiritually dark place all of your life, never knowing the Love, Mercy and Grace of Jesus Christ, then dying and going into eternal darkness. It’s hard to imagine empty hearts, living in a lonely dark place, void of the Word of God, with more dying than are being born.
• Someone commits suicide every ten minutes
• Every 40 minutes a woman is murdered by her husband
• Thousands of children each year are murdered by their own parents
• 50,000 children of them run away from home.
• 1 out of every 25 people are addicts, thus contributing to it being the highest alcoholism rate in the world.
• 500,000 dying each year from HIV & 100,000 from drug addiction
• 10 million young people age 10-14 abusing alcohol daily
• 80% Divorce Rate
HOW CAN YOU HELP?