I want to encourage you to take a moment and take care of yourself, your soul.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”Philippians 4:6
Here are 6 Soul-Care Tips that I believe can help you:
1. Read God’s Word, the Bible
2. Rest in His peace
3. Serve Others
4. Nourish & Exercise your body
5. Find joy in all that you do
6. Be kind to yourself, give yourself more credit
7. Go outside, sit, breathe, and enjoy Gods creation (my all-time favorite)
It’s not selfish to put your needs first, to care of yourself, and to make your mental health, and happiness a priority.
Today’s Goal:“Let every word, thought and action be rooted in Christ and radiate His love and light.”