I hope you are having a blessed day so far; I wanted to start by saying that: I am so thankful for everything God has given us.
He gave us:
The gift of Jesus Christ going to the cross in our place,
The gift of salvation,
The gift of healing,
And The gift of the Holy Spirit.
But out of everything God has given us, I am thankful today, especially for the Word of God.
The Word of God is full of God’s promises, gifts, direction, and love. The Word of God is so precious to me.
Thanksgiving is this week, and I wanted to share five things I am grateful for:
- Christ died for me on the cross, who gave me life.
- My wife, a woman after God’s heart – loves me unconditionally and prays intently with/for me.
- My children – who exemplify the Spirit of Christ in their lives.
- My grandchildren – who are being taught to be like Christ.
- My family and friends – who love me beyond my faults, are always there for me in laughter and sorrow.
- My dog, Josie – who loves going on walks with me around the neighborhood.
1 Thessalonians 5:18,”In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
Tell me, what are you grateful for and why?