Always keep in mind, the joy of the Lord is your strength and will uphold you in this season.
Here are three ways to keep your strength:
- Meditate on God’s word – study His word, let His word penetrate down in your Spirit, and think about it every time you are going through a tough time.
- Let Go – means giving everything to God and letting him take control; everything you put your identity in needs to be given to God.
- Always Pray – I encourage you to talk to God like you would talk to your best friend; God hears you.
Share with me three ways YOU keep your strength? Just reply to this email.
I am always here if you need me; please email or call the office line.
My team and I will pray for you that you will have everlasting long-life strength.
I hope you are having a blessed day so far; I wanted to start by saying that: I am so thankful for everything God has given us.
He gave us:
The gift of Jesus Christ going to the cross in our place,
The gift of salvation,
The gift of healing,
And The gift of the Holy Spirit.
But out of everything God has given us, I am thankful today, especially for the Word of God.
The Word of God is full of God’s promises, gifts, direction, and love. The Word of God is so precious to me.
Thanksgiving is this week, and I wanted to share five things I am grateful for:
- Christ died for me on the cross, who gave me life.
- My wife, a woman after God’s heart – loves me unconditionally and prays intently with/for me.
- My children – who exemplify the Spirit of Christ in their lives.
- My grandchildren – who are being taught to be like Christ.
- My family and friends – who love me beyond my faults, are always there for me in laughter and sorrow.
- My dog, Josie – who loves going on walks with me around the neighborhood.
1 Thessalonians 5:18,”In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.”
Tell me, what are you grateful for and why?
God will never put you in a situation alone.
He goes before you, stands beside you, and walks behind you.
He takes care of you wherever you go; you are always on God’s mind!
When I was going through my darkest hours, God reminded me that he did NOT bring me this far to leave me.
And God did not bring YOU this far to leave you either!
“And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.” – Philippians 1:6
In a moment of stress this week, I’d like you to tell yourself, “I am not alone. God is with me.”