It’s okay, take a deep breath, my friend!
Taking a deep breath, when feeling overwhelmed, helps to bring a feeling of relief.
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.” – Philippians 4:6-7
Are you feeling overwhelmed? Say no more.
Here are 6 encouragements for when you’re feeling overwhelmed:
1. God cares for you – Psalm 55:22
2. God will comfort you – Isaiah 66:13
3. God will give you rest – Matthew 11:28
4. God will give you strength – Isaiah 40:31
5. God has a plan for you. – Jeremiah 29:11
6. God is always with you – Deuteronomy 31:6
God knows when you are overwhelmed, exhausted, and worried. He is saying to you today,
“Trust Me. Come to me, and I will help you when you are weighed down and heavily burdened. Take time to pray, and with thanksgiving, bring your request to me, and I will give you rest.”
Remember this: God hears your prayers, and He feels your pain.